We invite submissions in the form of Full papers and Short papers.
- Full papers reporting the completed research, industrial case studies, empirical studies and surveys are limited to 12 pages including all text, figures, references and appendices.
- Short papers reporting research-in-progress and problem statements are restricted to a maximum length of 6 pages (including all text, figures, references and appendices).
All papers should be submitted in PDF format. The results described must be unpublished and must not be under review elsewhere.
In order to ensure a timely reviewing and publication process we would kindly ask you to follow the following instructions when submitting your paper.
- The submitted manuscripts should comply with the Springer LNBIP formatting rules. To prepare your manuscript, please follow the “Default Author Instructions” from Springer Verlag.
- Please make sure to use the full names of all contributing authors in the paper (first name(s) and surname).
- Please make sure that the figures are legible also when printed in black and white. Colored figures will only appear in the online version of the proceedings.
- To submit your paper, please use the Easychair submission system.